We understand COVID-19 may impact your scheduled event, please keep in mind these terms and conditions are still in place for COVID-19. We are happy to reschedule your order for a later date.
Thank you for placing an order with CakesRlicious, we pride ourselves on delivering custom ordered cakes for your special occasion. Please read our Terms of Conditions below.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to secure your booking. We will not start work on a cake until full 50% is received. Cakes ordered within one week of notice will require a full payment.
- We sometimes prep decorations well in advance. Fruit cakes are baked in advance also. We may have also turned down other work due to booking in your order.
- Balance of order is due on pick up, or if we are delivering balance due 1 week prior to order date
- We prefer a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice for custom ordered cakes, however we do have a cake range that can be made at short notice. Please view our online shop for these cake designs.
- Change of date & basic details can be made up to 2 weeks notice to be given.
- We take no responsibility for damages to the cake after it has left our care, unless due to a fault of our own. You can call us to try & fix it, will incur a surcharge.
- We take no responsibility for cakes not stored correctly after pickup. You will be given a care instruction sheet. If we are delivering it we need to be able to store the cake in a cool dry environment.
- If you change your design more than twice or send more than 5 email queries, you will be charged a $50 fee for our extra time, communication, emails etc.
- Our open hours are MON-FRI 9am – 4pm and Saturday by appointment only. Please ensure you are able to pick up within these time frames. We can accommodate for after hours pick up if required & prearranged.
- Errors happen to the best of us and although our reputation is near flawless there are extremely rare times we don’t get it right. If an error is noticed and it’s a fault of ours, we will do our best to rectify it as quickly as we can without affecting the normal operation of the business. But please understand some errors aren’t easily fixed, be it from cake recipe to an online error. We want what is best for both of us and will oblige to the Australian Consumer Law to its fullest.
- Purchasing from our online shop, by doing so you oblige to these terms of service and also PayPals terms. We can not be held responsible for any errors or security issues – it’s why we chose to use PayPal, to minimise any potential risk.
- We do not Deliver on Public Holidays, unless alternative arrangements have been made with client.
- If you have any questions or uncertainties please contact us.
Many Thanks, for your business.
We look forward to creating your delicious edible masterpiece!